How do you make chili pulled pork?
- You'll want to remove any skin and trim away as much of the fat as possible. ...
- Now put the onion, garlic, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, and some hoisin or BBQ sauce into your crockpot and set the pork roast on top.
- Let the chili gently cook on low heat for 10 hours then shred the meat using 2 forks and stir the beans and corn into the pot.
How to make pulled pork in 3 delicious recipes?
- In small bowl, stir together paprika, salt, garlic powder and brown sugar.
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Rub paprika mixture on pork to cover completely. ...
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours or High heat setting 3 to 4 hours, until extremely tender.
- Transfer pork to cutting board. ...
- Discard liquid in slow cooker. ...
How to make the Best Pulled Pork?
- Prep and Pour Pre-sear the meat, or cut the tenderloin in half and place it in a 3-qt. slow cooker. ...
- Cook Low and Slow Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender. Then, remove the meat and shred it with two forks. ...
- Serve and Enjoy
What is the best recipe for pulled pork?
- Mix together 2 tsp each smoked paprika, ground cumin, pepper, and brown sugar, plus 1 tsp salt. Rub over the 2.5kg boneless shoulder of pork.
- Put the pork in a big casserole dish, skin-side up, and pour in 2 medium mugfuls of cider.
- Cover with a lid and cook in the oven at 150C/130C fan/gas 2 for anywhere between 4 and 8 hrs until falling apart. ...
Pulled Pork Chili Ingredients
You’ll need simple pantry ingredients to make this recipe. I’m going to give you a few ideas for substitutions just in case you don’t have all the ingredients on hand.
How to Make Slow Cooker Pork Chili
Pulled Pork Chili is one of those recipes where all you do is throw a few ingredients in the slow cooker and forget about it.
What to serve with this smoked pork chili
I think every chili recipe needs a side of bread. Cornbread and honey butter are a favorite at my house. Garlic Knots, Cheesy Monkey Bread, Homemade French Bread, and Parmesan Rolls are all great options too.
Pulled Pork Chili Recipe
I’ve experimented with lots of pull pork chili recipes and THIS is the one!
Pulled Pork Chili
Pulled Pork Chili is the best combination of authentic Mexican flavors and smoked pork! It can be made in the slow cooker, or even in the pressure cooker! Load this award-winning chili with your favorite chili toppings and enjoy!
Enter this pulled pork chili
We fell in love with this recipe years ago. It's been many years since we first shared this recipe here, and we've made it many times since. It's always a winner in our home.
How to make pulled pork chili
Pulled pork chili is a simple, uncomplicated recipe. Basically, you throw everything into your crockpot and turn it on. It doesn't get any easier than this!
Can you make this chili with leftover pulled pork?
YES! If you've made a big batch of pulled pork, you can use the extra to make this chili. You won't need to cook the chili for as long as the recipe states since the pork is already cooked. I find that it's best made in a pot on your stovetop and simmered for about 30 minutes.
Toppings for pulled pork chili
Diced avocado, cheddar cheese, minced onion, and cilantro are personal favorites. Corn chips, sour cream, pickled onions, green onions, and diced fresh tomatoes also make delicious chili toppings.
Pulled Pork Chili
Pulled Pork Chili is super easy to make in your crockpot and absolutely delicious. Put everything but the beans and corn into your slow cooker and let it simmer away for hours until the pork is fall off the bone tender. Then shred the meat, add the beans and corn, and dinner is ready.
Pin this pulled pork chili recipe to save it for later!
Hi, I'm Kristen! I LOVE everything to do with food: making it, taking pictures of it, and (the best part) eating it. ♡♡♡
Pulled Pork Chili
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chili - This amazing, sweet heat style pulled pork chili is absolutely mouthwatering! Everything you love about pulled pork made into a hearty chili that's packed with BBQ flavor and perfectly hearty for those cold fall and winter evenings!
Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today! Mention @the_salty_marshmallow or tag #TheSaltyMarshmallow!